Delray Beach Office648 George Bush BlvdDelray Beach, FL 33483(561) 243-6000
- “The way home begins with more than directions. It starts with conversation.”
- “Knowing how you want to live is the first step toward knowing where.”
- “To find the right place, meet the right partner.”
- “Doing more for our clients is the way we do business.”
- “The ultimate luxury is peace of mind.”
Born and raised in Palm Beach county, Brittney Flowers knows what it’s like living in the beautiful south Florida weather. She is a graduate of Florida State University and uses her degree in Communications accompanied by her love for sports to connect with everyone she meets. Although her athleticism did not lead her to be as successful as her brother, retired NFL star Brandon Flowers, her big smile and heart for helping others continues to shine just as bright! You may have seen this for yourself on Fox Sports Florida/ Sun Sports, Florida Atlantic University or at the Hard Rock Stadium as Brittney was the in game host for the University of Miami football team, reporter for Fox Sports and social media personality for FAU.
As a Realtor, Brittney focuses on serving the real estate needs of homebuyers and sellers in the south Florida market. She is committed to working tirelessly to ensure her clients will receive the best real estate opportunities and experience. “Your true success in life begins only when you make the commitment to become excellent at what you do.”