Palm Beach Office101 North County RoadPalm Beach, FL 33480(561) 714-2399
- “The way home begins with more than directions. It starts with conversation.”
- “Knowing how you want to live is the first step toward knowing where.”
- “To find the right place, meet the right partner.”
- “Doing more for our clients is the way we do business.”
- “The ultimate luxury is peace of mind.”
Dean grew up in northern England and moved to Florida in 1996 to pursue a career as a professional golfer. Dean spent the next eight years chasing his dream of the PGA Tour while at the same time, working as an assistant golf professional at several prominent golf courses throughout Florida, Long Island and Colorado.
In 2004, Dean seamlessly transitioned into real estate where he became an on-site Sales Director at The Bears Club in Jupiter, a 400-acre golf community of less than 100 homes. During his four years at The Bear’s Club, Dean sold luxury homes, villas and condominiums both inside and outside of the community. The economic downturn in 2007 prompted Dean to move to a “general” real estate brokerage with where he has excelled, closing homes for luxury buyers and sellers in many of the premier golf communities in Palm Beach County.
Golf is still his passion and Dean is a member of The Dye Preserve Golf Club in Jupiter. Aside from golf, some of Dean's other interests include music, travel, food/wine, yoga and basically any sporting occasion!