Delray Beach Office648 George Bush Blvd.Delray Beach, FL 33483(561) 243-6000
- “The way home begins with more than directions. It starts with conversation.”
- “Knowing how you want to live is the first step toward knowing where.”
- “To find the right place, meet the right partner.”
- “Doing more for our clients is the way we do business.”
- “The ultimate luxury is peace of mind.”
Mac is originally from Wheeling, West Virginia, where his family’s business was located. A graduate of Linsly Military Institute and Bethany College, Mac earned a master’s degree from The Citadel in Charleston, South Carolina. He became a licensed realtor in 1980, and was a broker/associate for twenty-five years, specializing in beach and resort properties and historical residences in downtown Charleston.
As a member of the Charleston Ocean Racing Association, Mac enjoyed campaigning his forty foot sloop in the Charleston area. In 2002, he moved to Delray Beach, where he now enjoys his motor yacht, Banjo. A past Vice Commodore of the Delray Beach Yacht Club, Mac belongs to the Palm Beach Yacht Club. In his leisure time, when not aboard Banjo, he is an avid golfer.