Palm Beach Office125 Worth Avenue #310Palm Beach, FL 33480(561) 655-6570
- “The way home begins with more than directions. It starts with conversation.”
- “Knowing how you want to live is the first step toward knowing where.”
- “To find the right place, meet the right partner.”
- “Doing more for our clients is the way we do business.”
- “The ultimate luxury is peace of mind.”
Savvy, Strategic, Diligent.
With over 20 years of experience in strategic marketing and business development, Michelle Noga knows what it takes to close a deal.
The connections she cultivated working as a publisher of the award-winning Florida Weekly, enabled Michelle to provide her clients with invaluable access to the Palm Beach lifestyle.
High net-worth buyers and sellers of coastal properties in Palm Beach County (Palm Beach, Manalapan, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Jupiter and Jupiter Island), have come to rely upon Michelle for her keen market insights.
As a marketing graduate from Florida State University College of Business, Michelle enjoys giving back to the community and is involved with numerous local charities, including the Loggerhead Marinelife Center, WXEL Garnet Society, Quantum House, Palm Beach Ballet and the American Heart Association. In her spare time, Michelle enjoys flying planes, adventure travel and spending time with her rescue dog, Juno.
"After listing our home with three different agents from three different firms for two years with no success, Michelle Noga brought us an offer in 14 days."
- Rick Gonzalez, REG Architects