Delray Beach Office648 George Bush Blvd.Delray Beach, FL 33483(561) 243-6000
- “The way home begins with more than directions. It starts with conversation.”
- “Knowing how you want to live is the first step toward knowing where.”
- “To find the right place, meet the right partner.”
- “Doing more for our clients is the way we do business.”
- “The ultimate luxury is peace of mind.”
Nancy Furman has over 25 years of experience as a Realtor. Her career began in the 70’s selling homes in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, California. From there, she moved to the Main Line in Philadelphia, where she was affiliated with a top local firm in Gladwyne, Pennsylvania. In the late 80’s, she moved to the Weston/Westport area of Connecticut, where she enjoyed a successful sales career with Coldwell Banker, receiving numerous awards and placing her in the top 9% of agents nationally.
Nancy was born and raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania and is a graduate of Penn State University. Nancy moved to Florida with her husband of 52 years to be closer to her son and daughter and their families. Her daughter, Dana Friedfeld, is her partner in her real estate business. Nancy lives in Broken Sound and is an avid golfer. Nancy is a true professional and her thrust is to provide unprecedented customer service. Her customers typically become customers for life!