Palm Beach Office101 North County RoadPalm Beach, FL 33480(561) 655-6570
- “The way home begins with more than directions. It starts with conversation.”
- “Knowing how you want to live is the first step toward knowing where.”
- “To find the right place, meet the right partner.”
- “Doing more for our clients is the way we do business.”
- “The ultimate luxury is peace of mind.”
Paula Wittmann’s name appeared in The Wall Street Journal as one of REAL Trends “The Thousand,” ranking her in the top one half of 1 percent of more than 1 million realtors across the nation, because of her amicable approach to real estate.
Paula does not try to sell a house, she strives to sell the right house. She listens and waits for the right house to appear. Because she listens, she’s trusted, and has had clients buy properties sight unseen.
“Most people, when they find the right house, they know it. They don’t need to be talked into it,” Paula says. “They just know it.”
Paula knows Palm Beach and Florida’s surrounding Treasure Coast. Paula knows construction, as she’s married to Paul Wittmann, a respected builder with more than 30 years of experience in the construction of custom homes.
Paula is also involved in the following community organizations: Member of the Scripps Florida Athena Society, Former Board Member and still active member of the YWCA of Palm Beach County, Member of the Team of Blue Water Babes Fight for a Cure, and Volunteer for Grand Slam KDW Charity Events.