Wellington Office13501 South Shore Blvd.Wellington, FL 33414(561) 906-4330
- “The way home begins with more than directions. It starts with conversation.”
- “Knowing how you want to live is the first step toward knowing where.”
- “To find the right place, meet the right partner.”
- “Doing more for our clients is the way we do business.”
- “The ultimate luxury is peace of mind.”
Waverly is originally from Wellington, and attended the University of Florida in Gainesville. At the University of Florida, Waverly served as the coach for their Collegiate Equestrian Team for two seasons. Waverly built multiple multi-million dollar horse farms in Ocala, FL prior to getting her real estate license. She is fully knowledgeable in the needs of equestrian enthusiasts as she has owned and operated Roulette Jumpers Sales, LLC, specializing in the import and sales of hunters and jumpers.
In addition to real estate, she holds an insurance license with Kaplow Equine Insurance and insures some of the top equine athletes in the industry today. Waverly is well-recognized for providing unparalleled levels of service to her clients - both sellers and buyers. She listens carefully to her clients and understands their needs and expectations - and works hard to meet them. Since starting her real estate career, Waverly has been a top producer each year and has also obtained her real estate license in Kentucky.